Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday

Sunday was a waste. To recap my Sunday, I woke up on the couch and then sat there for the entire day while watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy on TNT. Didn't do anything else. Lazy.

Saturday was good. Did the ride out in Virginia. I keep forgetting how nice the roads and the scenery is out there. Granted I wasn't that far away, but the "country" roads of Northern VA are legit. This was my ride. I was a little worried going into it that riding on Georgetown Pike was going to be dangerous. It actually wasn't and didn't have too many cars on it. The roads were always going up or down and there weren't too many flat stretches at all. No serious climbs or anything, but enough to feel some soreness the next day.

The stretch from making the right onto River Bend Rd to the left on Hunter Mill Rd was surprisingly awesome. Those neighborhoods have some beautiful roads with some real nice elevation changes. I'll definitely go back there to ride.

Anyway, I highly recommend the ride...feel free to poach.

No comments: